Morley Homebrew Bottle Swap & Comp 29th November

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
10445958_758687464177344_7954487617243439611_n.jpg

Morley Homebrew is in Leeds.
These swaps are getting more and more people coming to them, its a good way to spend an hour on a weekend.
Get brewing and don't forget your comp ale!

I spoke to the owner the other day and he told me there is also a Hambleton Bard Open Day on the same day as the competition and bottle swap. So get your self down...

This was taken off the website:

On Saturday 29th November Hambleton Bard will be hosting an open day at the shop between 10:00 and 15:00. The day will include free samples of beers, wines, cider and top up spirits. There will also be some freebies such as pens, keyrings, etc. Any Hambleton Bard product bought on the day between the hours above will be discounted by 10% and we will also be having a raffle for charity with the following prizes; 3rd= £5 gift voucher, 2nd= £10 gift voucher and 1st= £20 gift voucher.

It's been on my calendar since the date was announced :) I have some new kit brews since last time, including Young's New World Saison, inspired by Mr Dripping's Saison in the last swap.

It's been on my calendar since the date was announced :) I have some new kit brews since last time, including Young's New World Saison, inspired by Mr Dripping's Saison in the last swap.

Oh very interesting, I still have two bottles of mr drippings saison, and I took your bottles up to him last week :)

Just taken his from the Morley Homebrew page.
Thanks to everyone who took part in the Single Hop Competition. The results are now in.
1st Place : Neil Greenough - Autumn Glory, Liberty
2nd Place : Simon Seaton - Carpe Diem, Citra
3rd Place : Stefan Rogers - First Gold Best, First Gold
Well done guys!
Again, this compertion was hard to judge, as there were some fantastic examples of single hopped ales.
Please keep your eyes peeled for the next one to be announced.

I actually came second :D
Well done to every one who entered.

Latest posts

Back