Howdy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astralbrew

Reaction score
Hello everyone..

Started brewing just recently with one dreadfully sour Belgian pale ale under my belt. Have just brewed a couple of stouts (being Irish and living in France) so i will be bambouzlling you all with questions in the relevant threads...:lol:

Salut

I used to live in Bretagne,, just outside Vannes for 8 years my wife is from Nantes,, also a nice place to be, the Breton like their beer too !!
Here in Alsace it is all very Germanic styled beer, not really my thing, so I am gradually breaking them in to Stouts and Porters, which i just love...

I used to live in Bretagne,, just outside Vannes for 8 years my wife is from Nantes,, also a nice place to be, the Breton like their beer too !!
Here in Alsace it is all very Germanic styled beer, not really my thing, so I am gradually breaking them in to Stouts and Porters, which i just love...

North of Pontchateau is St Gildas des Bois, then north of St Gildas is Severac and on the Route de St. Dolay there's us!

Good friends live in St. Nazaire which is the easiest place to identify with! :thumb:

I have yet to brew the beer that my mate Jean-Claude has turned down! :whistle:

Latest posts

Back