Hello from Northumberland - Cider brewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F-A-D

Reaction score
Slowly gaining experience here and still learning (aren't we all?), finding recipes that work, recipes that don't, and ones that every now and then make you go "WOW!" - hoping to scale up production slowly with a view to eventually selling (yes I know it's not straight forward, believe me I've researched heavily!), but I'm under no illusions, I'm never going to make or sell the quantities you see on supermarket shelves. I just want to spread a little love and have a hobby that funds its self! :thumb:

Anyway, had a few successes with cider and dandelion wine, hoping to make more as time goes on. :grin:

Cheers. And now I have to type stuff to make it more than ten characters. That should do it... :D

hello lad,
whats ya fettle?
welcome pal.
where about you from/living?
An old Northumbrian lad who lives at the toon now.
good luck with the cider n stuff, hope it take off.
lata pal

hello lad,
whats ya fettle?
welcome pal.
where about you from/living?
An old Northumbrian lad who lives at the toon now.
good luck with the cider n stuff, hope it take off.
lata pal

Alreet lad! Newbiggin - not a local though. Mam's a Geordie lass but I'm a bit of a nomad, ended up stuck up here haha!

It may take off, it may not. I'm not bad at the old brewing, but the trouble is that'll suffer if I scale up production too much, no love in the brew changes the taste (nah I don't mean manlove, I aint jizzing in my fermenter!). Bit of pocket money, that's what I'm after... I did work out that I would need to churn out 80,000 bottles a year to quit my job and go full time, sod that! I'm happy with 100 litres or so now and then.

Anyway, cheers for the welcome!

Or this.

Yeah, but then I wouldn't be making a (****) joke then with a bunch of dots... Unless you can read Morse code, then there's loads of combinations of punctuation that can be funny!

Mind you, ......... in Morse is "SSS" - the noise a good brew makes when you lift the lid! So fitting, I suppose!

Back