New Forum Member Map.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just had a look. I appear to have moved house ?

I have moved members around an area so they show when you are zoomed in part way otherwise you only see one tab and all others are hidden unless you zoom all the way, when you click on or mouse over an icon the full username and location is given.

I'm back after a long hiatus (Busy with work and Family) Can you add me. Fair Oak, Eastleigh, Hampshire

I don't know if this is still active, if so I'm based in Liversedge - between Cleckheaton, Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford...

There is an option to add yourself to the map but could i ask new members not to as i then have to check back to make sure there is no spam etc in the description before approving you.

If you have already added yourself and you have not appeared on the map could you give details here and i will add you, thanks..

There is an option to add yourself to the map but could i ask new members not to as i then have to check back to make sure there is no spam etc in the description before approving you.

If you have already added yourself and you have not appeared on the map could you give details here and i will add you, thanks..

The following members have added themselves, if you still want to be added could you post in this thread, thanks.

333hhli.jpg

I don't know if this is still active, if so I'm based in Liversedge - between Cleckheaton, Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford...

I used to work as a fireman on the outskirts of Leeds and we used to refer to your area as ‘Cleckhuddersfax’

Back