Donald Trump

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm.... in defence of Trump no-one has mentioned Jeremy Corbyn yet. He might end up being our next PM next time round, leading others like Diane Abbott and John McDonnell. And what do we think about THAT? :whistle:

Corbyn has no chance in hell of being elected. Abbot blocked me on twitter for pointing out her anti white racist tweets which she then deleted. How many are aware Corbyn's own brother Piers Corbyn, an astrophysicist and Managing Director and founder of Weather Action Long Range forecasters says climate change is a fraud. Yet Jeremy is pushing this. Why? Piers has gone on record saying aerosols are being released into our atmosphere (aka chemtrails) for weather modification yet his brother is silent. Jeremy was anti EU until he became leader of the Labour party and deleted all his anti EU articles from his website.
As for May. A vain untrustworthy traitor.

Umm.... in defence of Trump no-one has mentioned Jeremy Corbyn yet. He might end up being our next PM next time round, leading others like Diane Abbott and John McDonnell. And what do we think about THAT? :whistle:

Hmmm. Doubt it tbh. Way too much public in fighting within the Labour Party at the mo. The public like to see an outwardly 'together' political party, especially at election time.
If it hadn't been for Iraq Tony Blair would wipe the floor with this bunch as well as the Maybot.

Ultimately, 'not my circus, not my monkeys' as we in Guernsey have our own autonomous government, The States of Guernsey aka The States of Deliberation. In general it works quite well, there are no party politics as each representative (called a Deputy) is elected on his or her own ticket.

The main criticism is that it can suffer from paralysis by analysis and quite simple policies can get bogged down by too much debate.

I am just waiting to see how long he lasts before one of the following happens:

Impeachment
Assassination (by US secret services)
Heart attack
Crushed under a collapsing Mexican wall live on TV (cheaply built and paid for my Mexico, of course!)
Explodes out of indignation live on television ( and wins an Emmy!)

I give him 100 days and number 2 is my best guess!

I would have him PM over any current Tory, I'll get my coat 😉

Corbyn has no chance in hell of being elected. Abbot blocked me on twitter for pointing out her anti white racist tweets which she then deleted. How many are aware Corbyn's own brother Piers Corbyn, an astrophysicist and Managing Director and founder of Weather Action Long Range forecasters says climate change is a fraud. Yet Jeremy is pushing this. Why? Piers has gone on record saying aerosols are being released into our atmosphere (aka chemtrails) for weather modification yet his brother is silent. Jeremy was anti EU until he became leader of the Labour party and deleted all his anti EU articles from his website.
As for May. A vain untrustworthy traitor.

Anyone who fantasises about 'tackling climate change' by tweaking trace amounts of what is already a trace gas has me retching. The greatest scam of all history. How many folk continue to fall for this crapola?

Did anyone see the accusation from Donald Trump " YOU are fake news"?

I think this should be adopted by the moderators and added to the forum rules as the correct response for anyone who is clearly at odds with reality in their answers to any questions posed in threads.

Be afraid ..... be very afraid lol:lol::lol::lol:

Back in the 60's I was taught ...

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear; and you won't go far wrong."

... the saying goes hand-in-hand with ...

"You know when a politician is lying because his mouth will be moving."

... and I've tried to keep true to both sayings, which is why I never read rags like the Daily Wail. :thumb:

Does donald trump have business interests in Scotland ( tongue in cheek chippie )

Does donald trump have business interests in Scotland ( tongue in cheek chippie )

Only a small one :wink:

DSC05658.JPG

He's only been in power for 10 minutes and ruffled an awful lot of feathers. Good! A politician who actually goes and does what he promised and was voted in to do. Whatever next?!? All these protesters want a slap, just like all those who protested against the Brexit vote and have been crying and whining ever since. I can't wait for all this climate-change crapola to be exposed for the scam that it is. Go to it, Donald!