Donald Trump

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's only been in power for 10 minutes and ruffled an awful lot of feathers. Good! A politician who actually goes and does what he promised and was voted in to do. Whatever next?!? All these protesters want a slap, just like all those who protested against the Brexit vote and have been crying and whining ever since. I can't wait for all this climate-change crapola to be exposed for the scam that it is. Go to it, Donald!

Absolutely. You may or may not agree with what he says but he said he was going to do certain things. A majority of American voter liked what they heard so they decided to vote him into power. Now he's doing exactly what he said he was going to do. I can respect a politician who does that. Not like our spineless weasels who promise you heaven then give you hell

They didn't want a career politician and they didn't vote one in, i think its great he is doing what he said he would i wish our spineless lot could be held to account for not doing the same.

Professor Peter Wadhams says peers are failing in their duty, and warns China is planning huge land grabs as warming hits crop production

Scientists "know" dangerous levels of climate change is happening, but they do not want to alarm people says Wadhams, "It is bordering on the dishonest"

By Paul Brown

China is protecting itself against future food supply problems caused by climate change by buying or leasing large tracts of land in Africa and South America, a leading UK climate scientist says.

Professor Peter Wadhams, an expert on the disappearing Arctic ice, says that while countries in North America and Europe are ignoring the threat that changing weather patterns are causing to the world food supply, China is taking “self-protective action”.

He says that changes in the jet stream caused by the melting of the ice in the Arctic are threatening the most productive agricultural areas on the planet.

“The impact of extreme, often violent weather on crops in a world where the population continues to increase rapidly can only be disastrous,” he warns.

“Sooner or later, there will be an unbridgeable gulf between global food needs and our capacity to grow food in an unstable climate. Inevitably, starvation will reduce the world’s population.”

Read more -
http://www.climatechangenews.com/20...-frightened-to-tell-truth-on-climate-impacts/

Who will expose it? The only organisations who say it's rubbish are those with a vested interest. Do you know different?

Well I don't have a vested interest! The only people who still fall for this junk are hippy dreamers,governments who want more than their fair share of fossil fuels and the scientists who are paid to promote the lie. Turkeys don't vote for Xmas. If ALL human-generated CO2 came to a complete halt does anyone seriously believe we'd enter some type of climate Utopia? Anyways I can't believe the nutjacks haven't campaigned to ban homebrew and bread and all fermented beverages what with the CO2 it kicks out. Shhh... it's only a matter of time.

Professor Peter Wadhams says peers are failing in their duty, and warns China is planning huge land grabs as warming hits crop production

Scientists "know" dangerous levels of climate change is happening, but they do not want to alarm people says Wadhams, "It is bordering on the dishonest"

By Paul Brown

China is protecting itself against future food supply problems caused by climate change by buying or leasing large tracts of land in Africa and South America, a leading UK climate scientist says.

Professor Peter Wadhams, an expert on the disappearing Arctic ice, says that while countries in North America and Europe are ignoring the threat that changing weather patterns are causing to the world food supply, China is taking “self-protective action”.

He says that changes in the jet stream caused by the melting of the ice in the Arctic are threatening the most productive agricultural areas on the planet.

“The impact of extreme, often violent weather on crops in a world where the population continues to increase rapidly can only be disastrous,” he warns.

“Sooner or later, there will be an unbridgeable gulf between global food needs and our capacity to grow food in an unstable climate. Inevitably, starvation will reduce the world’s population.”

Read more -
http://www.climatechangenews.com/20...-frightened-to-tell-truth-on-climate-impacts/

That is a pack lies Chippy! Anyway, I have it on good authority were all going to die in the zombie apocalypse before any of that happens!

Gunge you are entitled to your opinion but as one of the old gits here i can tell you winters have definitely got warmer and wetter over the years, i cannot remember the last time i got my sledge out two years on the trot. :wink:

bf8f6e133bfd1bc41cee69be3aeb18f8fc5aea45.gif

I find it funny how we believe powerful rich men in suits over scientists who spend vast amounts of time studying what they are talking about?? Surely a clean pollution free environment is better than a polluted one??
I mean there telling fit people not exercise in London at the moment for health fears WTF!!

Well I don't have a vested interest! The only people who still fall for this junk are hippy dreamers,governments who want more than their fair share of fossil fuels and the scientists who are paid to promote the lie. Turkeys don't vote for Xmas. If ALL human-generated CO2 came to a complete halt does anyone seriously believe we'd enter some type of climate Utopia? Anyways I can't believe the nutjacks haven't campaigned to ban homebrew and bread and all fermented beverages what with the CO2 it kicks out. Shhh... it's only a matter of time.
I think we live in alternative worlds if you really believe what you are saying.

I am no fan of Trump at all.. However I dont get why we have people over here protesting his controversial American policy?

I can understand people in America upset with it, but it actually has nothing to do with us? Are all these people protesting other questionable foreign policies..??

Plus Banning someone who we don't agree with for banning people he doesnt want in his country... something feels a little hypocritical about this..

Anyway I don't feel too strongly about it, I am not a fan of him or his approach tbh, but I don't understand why we have protests going on all over the country here, this is not British policy. Or am I missing something?

He's only been in power for 10 minutes and ruffled an awful lot of feathers. Good! A politician who actually goes and does what he promised and was voted in to do. Whatever next?!? All these protesters want a slap, just like all those who protested against the Brexit vote and have been crying and whining ever since. I can't wait for all this climate-change crapola to be exposed for the scam that it is. Go to it, Donald!

I hope the climate change fraud is exposed too. People believe in global warming but think chemtrails are a conspiracy theory. You could not make it up. I never saw corrugated skies when i was a kid, never.

I am no fan of Trump at all.. However I dont get why we have people over here protesting his controversial American policy?

I can understand people in America upset with it, but it actually has nothing to do with us? Are all these people protesting other questionable foreign policies..??

Plus Banning someone who we don't agree with for banning people he doesnt want in his country... something feels a little hypocritical about this..

Anyway I don't feel too strongly about it, I am not a fan of him or his approach tbh, but I don't understand why we have protests going on all over the country here, this is not British policy. Or am I missing something?

This.

I don't support his banning of muslims. But why should we get a say on what Americans do.

Americans voted him in.

How would British people like if other countries tried to tell us how we run our country, or wait a minute... Brexit.

Over a million people signed a petition to get MPs to discuss whether he is allowed into the country but only 70k people signed a petition started by the parents of April jones that will help protect children in our towns.

Displacement activity? They can't do anything about our twats in power so they go on a march to protest against someone else they can do even less about. Gets em out and off faceache and Instatweet I suppose :lol:

Gunge you are entitled to your opinion but as one of the old gits here i can tell you winters have definitely got warmer and wetter over the years, i cannot remember the last time i got my sledge out two years on the trot. :wink:

bf8f6e133bfd1bc41cee69be3aeb18f8fc5aea45.gif

Interesting post but if you look closely temps cooled from the 40s until late 70s. I can remember scientists.telling us in the seventies of an impending new iceage!

Im not saying that it is true or a lie just that scientists can get it wrong (or right for that matter - we still might be at the start of an iceage!!!)

I hope the climate change fraud is exposed too. People believe in global warming but think chemtrails are a conspiracy theory. You could not make it up. I never saw corrugated skies when i was a kid, never.

Chemtrails are tin foil fodder.

......... I never saw corrugated skies when i was a kid, never.

You obviously never laid down in the meadow at the bottom of Devonshire Street in New Houghton in Derbyshire, chewed on a bit of grass and just looked at the sky for something to do.

Bearing in mind that back in the late 40's and early 50's planes (both military and commercial) were flying in much smaller numbers and didn't fly anywhere near as high as they do now; but it was still possible to see the occasional vapour trail. :thumb::thumb:

Google "Mackerel Sky" and check out the photographs. They make man-made phenomena look pathetic! :thumb:

I see there is another petition going around now

Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.

Donald Trump should be invited to make an official State Visit because he is the leader of a free world and U.K. is a country that supports free speech and does not believe that people that appose our point of view should be gagged.

I know it is clearly trolling but I do find it funny :lol: