What do you do for a living.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graz

Landlord.
Reaction score
: Qualified as an Electronics Engineer and I currently work in Aerospace developing satellite communications equipment for aircraft. Predominantly do software work these days :ugeek:

Qualified as a quantity surveyor, but now manage a building maintenance and construction department for the local government.

Luckily retired at 60( self financing and up to yet still healthy) now 64 this year and was a welder fabricator and blacksmith,predominantly in the automatic gate manufacturing sector, done quite a few famous name gates,lots of pro footballers and TV celebs

Trained as an electrician working mostly in domestic and commercial, then moved into industrial control panels for water treatment plants and fault monitoring. Did that for about 13 years, now I'm a part time carer so only do a few hours a week of maintenance work.

As little as possible - retired sparks & practicing home brewer, taxi driver, diy-er, gardener, painter & decorator, shower singer, air guitarist, dreamer, pint mug philosopher, etc, etc.:drunk:

Messing around with industrial lasers

Hi!
This always creases me.

df970626.jpg

Latest posts

Back