Do you wear a watch? (Poll)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you wear a watch?

• Yes.

• No.

• Occasionally.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I honestly don't feel fully dressed if I don't have my watch on! It's the only piece of 'jewellery' I wear. I bought myself a new Tag Heuer around 20 years ago and it still looks as good today (and is still as accurate) as it did then.

......... It's amazing how often you check your watch without realising.

It's worse than that! :doh: :doh:

Wait until you see someone check the time on their watch and then ask them what time it is.

Ninety-nine times out of a hundred they will look at their watch again before responding! :lol: :lol:

Creatures of habit us watch-wearers! :whistle: :whistle:

Only take my watch off on holiday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i used to wear one 24/7
but with the job i do and the need to carry a phone everywhere,i now only wear one when out for meals etc,or on the beach when i dont take my phone.

I have a watch and used to wear it at work all the time.

But I have started wearing a fitbit which I wear an a non dominant hand

Nearly every time I leave the house I put my watch on...it's more convenient then pulling my phone out of my pocket and more importantly, looks smart.

It's worse than that! :doh: :doh:

Wait until you see someone check the time on their watch and then ask them what time it is.

Ninety-nine times out of a hundred they will look at their watch again before responding! :lol: :lol:

Creatures of habit us watch-wearers! :whistle: :whistle:

75% of statistics are made up

75% of statistics are made up

e404e3bc244b703de1193077d8bbbb25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wear my watch every day - can't be looking at my phone in meetings without people thinking I'm even less interested than I actually am...

..meetings.Do you ever have meetings about the meetings then do absolutely nothing about what was discussed in the meetings?

I wear a watch. I am waiting for the next generation of smart watches to come out which are waterproof (for swimming in the sea), take a sim card, have a heart rate monitor, etc so I can ditch the phone. I may get a tablet instead though to pair with it. I dont like Apple on principle because you pay so much more for the name.

..meetings.Do you ever have meetings about the meetings then do absolutely nothing about what was discussed in the meetings?

As a young man I attended a meeting that lasted well over an hour and a half, involved about fifteen people and the final decision was to do nothing about the problem for which the meeting had been called.

At the time I was spitting feathers that we were to do nothing but as I got older and wiser I realised that doing nothing can be a valid decision.

I fully subscribe to the adage

"If it ain't broke don't fix it."
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:​

I agree..but mostly I see if it's broke they have a meeting, can't fix it....because they haven't got a clue how to....but a graph or chart will cover their ****...

Back