• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Wine Bottles West Mids

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawa

Reaction score
Hi all complete newbie here set my first wine kit up yesterday and am now looking for some bottles round the west mids?

Personally our consumption of commercial wine and recycling of those bottles seems to keep up with the demands of my wine making.

As has already been said reusing screw top bottles with the Nova Twist caps is brilliant.

Thanks all I wasn't aware I could bottle into these. I now have 8 saved from the bin and co workers are going to save me some as well!

I even re use the caps, but I've heard they eventually wear so I'll get those novatwist ones at some point.

Friends keep me all their bottles I've got so many now I've had to stop. I only take in Cork bottles now, and only Cork country wines. It's so much more satisfying producing a corked bottle I must have 70+ in the garage, half of them full

I even re use the caps, but I've heard they eventually wear

Same here, i never tested the theory and went straight for the Novotwist caps.

I did look at these as we have a wilko in the next town but i went for the Novatwist caps in the end - http://www.wilko.com/search?q=plastic+corks

0318711_l.jpg

Hi all complete newbie here set my first wine kit up yesterday and am now looking for some bottles round the west mids?

If you happen to have a BYOB sit in pizza/restaurant in your area try them for empties, our local one would easily throw out a 100+ wine bottles on a sat night.

Thanks all I have collected 20 of this week and the pub at the top of my road USB saving them for me!! I rescind going to rack my wine over tomorrow nearly there on he hydrometer!

Latest posts

Back