Cat burglar

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did he really think he was going to get through that small gap. :lol:

Love the coppers expression in picture one.

_93940840_craw.png

_93942844_craw1.png

Police could scarcely believe their luck when they found a bungling burglar dangling out of a bathroom window.

Sean Crawshaw, 47, got stranded after trying to break in to the house in Radcliffe, Bury, Greater Manchester.

The homeowner, in her 60s, found him wedged on the windowsill 15ft (3m) up in the air after returning from a trip to the shops.

The long arm of the law plucked Crawshaw to safety and he has now been jailed for the botched burglary.

More - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-38855685

Wonder what the outcome would have been if it wasn't a little old lady returning from the shops....looks a long way down that..or perhaps in a panic you might have tried to slam the window shut very hard..20 times...or left him there..til tomorrow.

It is hard to imagine a burglar dangling from your bathroom window but these things do really happen :) If the old lady hadn't notified the authorities at the right time the situation wouldn't have seemed so funny. I once had a break in my house and my laptop was stolen. This happened while I was away and I didn't know it until much later. I bought a CCTV camera from a security company soon after that . At least having a camera in your house gives you a sense that you are being watched and will deter the burglars, at least most of them.

Looking at the pic his head is inside the bedroom , so a frying pan tap to the frontal lob would have released him nicely .

BeerCat has the right idea...but the method needs it's finer points deciding..
I suggest using one of those soon to be cloned wooly mammoths..to tread gently upon his hands. Then he could appreciate the agony the ice age hunters faced 10000 years ago if they got trampled during a hunting trip.
Yes,I know,brilliant..

Cheers

Clint

How did he get up there, he doesn't look the athletic type and the pipe he could have stood on is quite a distance from the open part of the window.

_93940840_craw.png

Maybe the copper took the ladder away and that is why he has that look on his face :lol:

Back