Greetings From Norfolk

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarryM

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just restarted my beer brewing adventures after a few years of the kit sitting in the loft. Must say I'm very impressed by the quality of kits available these days - first couple of beers have been great! This has got me hooked again and now dabbling with my first wine kit that I bought at the weekend.

I've been reading the forums for a couple of months and most of my questions seem to be asked by others. I love how helpful the folks on this forum are and thought it's about time I registered.

The Woodfordes brewery is about 5 miles up the road from me and a gentle cycle ride - but can't believe their prices at their brewery tap pub so will definitely be doing some of their kits in the coming months.

Right... off to the wine forum to ask my first muppet question....

Cheers,
Warren

hi m8,
great to have u on the forum.
haven't visited that brewery, but should of.
after 10 years living near East Dereham its what wanted suss out lol.
donts be bothered of asking dumb questions..that position is save by me!!! 30 odd years home brewin ya would think I get the crack!!!!!!!! BTW I'm not related to any of the inbreds...or one of them. just incase your thinking lol, my dumbness is brought on with illness...lol
catch later m8

Not only are the prices eye-brow raising but I ordered some beers over Christmas and they were going to charge more for delivery than the beer was worth, and the beer was worth over £40. Ended up getting my Dad to drive over there (also not far from us) to collect it instead.

Latest posts

Back