Newbie says "now then"

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just done my first brew too - great fun and 46 pints of Scottish Heavy to enjoy!
Already planning the next one

Welcome to an informative and friendly forum.

If ever there was such an involving, money saving, and involving hobby, I've yet to find it.... and I have many hobbies!

A man (woman) needs a hobby, if not two !

Welcome from sunderland mate. Done one kit which ive ballsed up on but learnt alot. And currently making ginger beer. Cycled.through the collieries down your neck and its a.grwleat part of the north east. Gam canmy

Hi!
Welcome to the forum, Steve.
I'm south Durham born and bred but for the past 20 years I've been on a secret mission to civilise Doncaster.
You'll never look back with homebrewing - get the next brew on straight away, as Dutto says.
Colin

Welcome Steve,
From Newcastle.
I lived in Co. Durham in the late 80's for a few years. Loads of pals from the Army days.
If your struggling and if I can get mobile just bell me pal.
Now your hooked lol
Later

Welcome to the board (unless you are a Newcastle fan, that lot aren't welcome here).

I was born in Durham (well, Consett) but have been in Dundee since I was 2 (so nearly 31 years).

What's wrong with NUFC? Haha!!
Went to the TA centre years ago at Consett...couldn't remember all of it with the alcohol we supped!! Good old days lol
Later pal

Back