• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Large Fridge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhodgetts

Reaction score
Hi, Needing to downsize the hobby. Like many have kinda gone overboard the last few years and have found myself with stuff thats not being used!! And this is one of those things....
I have for sale a large Hotpoint RLFM171 fridge. Its only about 2 years old. And works just fine. It can fit 4 cornies in and still have room on top for items. I have the same fridge in my other shed and have converted it to a kegorator. The gas and beer lines you see coming on this fridge actually go to the other fridge door which has 7 pulls.. Went a bit overboard to be honest:whistle:
Anyway would like £80 pound for it as in such good condition. Plus the fact it can house 4 lovely kegs of beer.
Any questions please contact me and I will do my best to answer.
Collection only, as slightly LARGE. Its located just off Junction 9 of the m6 in Wednesbury.
I will help load on to van or whatever, won't see anyone struggle.:)

fridge.jpg

222222222222.jpg

qqqqqqqqqqq.jpg

Have you still got this? If so could you measure the height for me please?

Hi yes still got it i will measure it for you later and get back to you. Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back