Wilkos Woodfordes Wherry £15

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought this may indicate a full Wilkos homebrew sale but alas, just looks like its the Wherry kit thats on special.

Good price for the Wherry kit though.

Thought this may indicate a full Wilkos homebrew sale but alas, just looks like its the Wherry kit thats on special.

Good price for the Wherry kit though.

It may very well be the beginning of something good, their own brand one can kits were reduced to £8 as well.

I wish I'd bought a couple of their own velvet stouts to do a toucan job with 'em.
I might have to hide the Wherry's from the enemy and go back to Wilkos tomorrow.

]

Yeah, let us know. Then I'll go and buy all the crown caps in the Kingston branch

I find the coopers crown caps much easier to fit than the wilkos ones, they seem a bit too small and tight for most bottles. Are only £2 for 100 when tesco sale is on too.

Got a couple of two can kits for £3.75 lol and a wine kit for £1.50 lol

They were just reduced I think. Not everything was on sale. Don't know why as the dates still have 18 months on them.

There's something a bit weird going on at Wilkos. I just popped in for some crown caps and picked up a two can wheat beer kit priced at £11.50p instead of £23. Just checked online and they aren't on sale, still marked as £23. Odd.

Latest posts

Back