Bottling wand spares

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all
After bottling I managed to snap the little plastic collar that attaches my bottling wand to my bucket tap. I have two wands but alas only one attachment bit! Can this piece be bought? Mine was from homebrew online.

Cheers

Clint

Geterbrewed sell a tap suitable for bottling wand if that’s something that helps.

Have you tried replacing it with a short length of syphon tubing, and pushing this onto the tap? Should work, as plenty of people use syphon tubing with bottling wands rather than attaching them to a tap. You probably already have the tubing too.

A piece of 10mm internal diameter silicone tubing should do the trick.
I use this with my bottling wand instead of connecting straight to the tap as it allows a bit of bending if required. Have tried it without the white plastic bit and it fits a treat.

Always good to have a few lengths of different size silicone tubing, they always come in handy to connect things :)

I mentioned my predicament to homebrew online where I bought my bottling wand and they sent me 2 foc with my latest order. Which was nice!
Super all round service from homebrew online. ..highly recommended! !!

Latest posts

Back