Bad News Good News

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A T said:
What size Thermo did you go for big fella?

22ltr AT, i know its going to limit me to low ABV beers, but i can live with that. But the price Nadine sold it me for i would have been a fool to not buy it.

Good News

1 Gallon of Wurzels on the go
5 Gallons Of Fiery Ginger beer on the go
Tommorrow Plan on doing a wherry.

Bad News
No sex this week as wife got the hump, She hates me brewing!

Good news
I have plenty of grog to drown my sorrows Sorted!

Shane

corby_brewer said:
[quote="A T":8dlry7er]What size Thermo did you go for big fella?

22ltr AT, i know its going to limit me to low ABV beers, but i can live with that. But the price Nadine sold it me for i would have been a fool to not buy it.[/quote:8dlry7er]

Nothing wrong with 22L CB, in fact i have one for keeping my coffee warm in the morning :D
They are a great purchase, as long as you have no slip ups converting and treat it half right, you'll have a tun for life there :thumb:

Good news I'm off for 4 days now :party:
Bad news I'm working through most of it :( landy to fix, thermbox to convert etc
Good news Sunday dinner is a trip round Cadbury world Chocolate till your :sick:

Bad news is I'm married (tongue in cheek)
Good news is I can do all the brewing I want (happy smile)

corby_brewer said:
22ltr AT, i know its going to limit me to low ABV beers, but i can live with that. But the price Nadine sold it me for i would have been a fool to not buy it.
I use a 10ltr mash tun and this easily holds enough grain for a possible 1050 OG
Just have to be a tad careful doughing in (laugh out loud)

Bad news I have to throw about 40 to 50 litres of beer down the drain ( fermented to warm last summer so tastes ermm not so good :sick: )

Good news I have 66 litres ready to fill 3 cornies and some bottles already.

bad news mrs ktg has been at the homebrew
good news mrs ktg made the most wonderfull steak n ale pie

Bad News:Mrs Bones is away working tomorrow evening :(

Good News:Out on the lash with my buddies to see live music :party:

Bad news: Not got any work coming in for the end of this week.

Good news: I'm gonna get a brew on tomorrow, then go to the siba festival friday!!!

Back