Cheap Hops

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent prices for recent crops.
Sale on some of there grain as well did you notice clibit?
I ended up buying 25kg otter think some biscuit x2 05 yeast and the stout kit that MYQul got in the raffle

Yep saw that. I'm pretty flush with grain and hops atm. Need to do some brewing!

Nothing going. Planned a few brews but not got round to them. A variety.

So my order turned up today, Ordered Admiral 100g Herkules 100g and Challenger 100g it would have been rude not to for the price very fast service well impressed :grin:

Thinking of adding some El Dorado to the collection

El Dorado is the new must have hop especially for IPA and pale ale lovers. Eldorado hops consistently elicit responses of fruity notes, specifically tropical fruit flavors. Other fruit notes offered have been pear, watermelon candy and stone fruit. The integration of El Dorado hops to craft beers brings a potency of citrus, sometimes with an identification of a fresh cut grass taste.

Had a big (for me) order from them last week. Excellent value for money and top service. My storage arrangements are stuffed at the moment. Must get another FV so I can brew more than once a fortnight.

Just bought a freezer for my hops :grin:

And on the FV side dont do it you will end up with 8 like me:rofl:

A third of my freezer is hops. I have one 25L FV, one 15 L, five 10L, a 5L and 5 demijohns. I paid a fiver for the 25L, 7 quid for the 15L and the rest were free.

Back