Black Friday Deals

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Perhaps a thread to post any brew related brewing deals.

Both homebrew company and geterbrewed emailed last night saying they are running deals.

HBC have the latest grainfather at £607 with a kit and a cleaner. Good price I believe and I would be tempted if my heating system hadn't packed in

I'm a bit gutted by the beerhawk discounts. I've spent over £1000 with them in the last few weeks, could have saved half! :(

But last night when I found the deals, I did buy a pump kit to upgrade what I've got. Looking forward to the ease of pumping things around...

Thanks for the Beer Hawk info. Just placed an order, managed to hit the free delivery amount. A bit strange that the hops were only half price in the 1 oz bags, but it gives the chance to mix and match.

Hi!
Looks like two new Corny kegs, regulator, splitter and all the connections you need to set them up.
That's a real bargain - new Cornies are �£85 each on their own - go for it!

Take it I will need to source a Co2 bottle?

Hi!
That pump connection kit is a real bargain - did you get that too?

Yep, I got the pump and the connection kit, Although not sure what the connection kit is exactly!

It's worth mentioning that further discounts are added at checkout. I was surprised. I got the pump for 60 and the kit for 25.

This is what I just bought :grin:

I wasn't planning on starting kegging until next year but I couldn't not get it at that price. I was a little worried that because it is an American product I wouldn't be able to find spare parts. However, after doing a bit of research I'm convinced that they are new AEB kegs with stickers stuck on, so the lids, washers, rings, poppet valves, disconnects and other fittings can be replaced with standard parts. Considering that the kegs are new and it comes with the taps, regulator, disconnects, and gas and beer lines, this is an absolute steal. All I need now is to get some CO2 and I'm good to go!

I also picked up the posh autosiphon for £4. Bargain. If I didn't already have a lever capper I'd pick that up too as £12 is a great price.

I can vouch for the quality of the Northern Brewer products. They're big in the US. I can also vouch for beerhawk's customer service, as I've had to email them and they were nothing but helpful.

Well just pulled the trigger on the two kegs,now just have to explain my early Christmas to the wife!:-?

whats best to get in terms on C02 supply?

I only went for some basic supplies at great prices, especially the StarSan, but that keg set up is a bargain, wish I had the money but i imagine it'll be on sale again when I'm closer to running that kind of set up.

Last night when the sale began, it took me an hour to get through the checkout.

Forgotten what I bought now.. but I remember it being a pump, pump kit, some PBW and Star San, and pretty much anything else that looked cheap :) Thought, if I don't use it, it'll look good on the shelf :D

Back