Black Friday Deals

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been meaning to place an order with HBC all week but I held off, figuring they'd be in on Black Friday. Checked late last night and sure enough the stuff I'd saved in my cart was £15 cheaper! Being as mean as I am astute, that's a great result.

. . . not sure what the connection kit is exactly . . .
Hi!
You have four quick disconnects and a length of silicon hose.
The female disconnects attach to the tubing, the male disconnects attach to the pump and your mash tun.
They work well - I use them on my recirculating system.
You can see them on this short clip of the first test run of my control box and pump - [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1uzcsa0mI[/ame]
If it's any help, although the female disconnects have a very snug fit into the hose, I got small bubbles of air in the system. I solved the problem with pipe clips.
The ball valve is fitted to the outlet of the pump to control the flow of wort.

Hi!
You have four quick disconnects and a length of silicon hose.
The female disconnects attach to the tubing, the male disconnects attach to the pump and your mash tun.
They work well - I use them on my recirculating system.
You can see them on this short clip of the first test run of my control box and pump - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1uzcsa0mI
If it's any help, although the female disconnects have a very snug fit into the hose, I got small bubbles of air in the system. I solved the problem with pipe clips.
The ball valve is fitted to the outlet of the pump to control the flow of wort.

What pump you got there

Just received my delivery from Beerhawk (order placed yesterday morning). Everything is there, however I seem to accidentally ordered two bottle washers, maybe someone will take the spare one off my hands.

<Leon103> I got a fantastic black friday deal, love
<MrsLeon103> Oh, yes. What was it?
<Leon103> I bought a new brewing system called the grainfather
<MrsLeon103> Sounds good. How much was it?
<Leon103> �£2.50
<MrsLeon103> Great, sound like a bargain. Btw did we get any post today?
<Leon103> Nah.

<Leon103> I got a fantastic black friday deal, love
<MrsLeon103> Oh, yes. What was it?
<Leon103> I bought a new brewing system called the grainfather
<MrsLeon103> Sounds good. How much was it?
<Leon103> �£2.50
<MrsLeon103> Great, sound like a bargain. Btw did we get any post today?
<Leon103> Nah.

Unfortunately I have told her. Had to inform her that she has under paid.

well thats the kegs arrived today, new Shiny!!!:lol:

just need to let my St Peters ruby red finish fermenting and get a gas bottle :drink:

well thats the kegs arrived today, new Shiny!!!:lol:

just need to let my St Peters ruby red finish fermenting and get a gas bottle :drink:

Snap, my arrived at the weekend. Pretty looking things 'eh.

kegs.jpg

Latest posts

Back