Man Cements Head Into Microwave

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These 'internet pranksters' are hilarious, aren't they? Pity the fire service didn't mark him as a non-priority call and arrive after 5 hours or so. And I agree with Chippy, he should be sent the bill.

This was being discussed on Jeremy Vine's show earlier.

I missed that bit, i once started to watch his show (or whatever you want to call it) to see what all the hype was about and how anyone can stand for more than a few seconds it is beyond me.

He stuck his head in it and he should have me made to get it out, I have a chisel he could have used but I'd have made him pay to use my hammer!!!

What a sad and desperate individual.

aamcle

Simply should nit entertain this, the first time you just left them to it the next nutter would think twice. Nothing like flying with no safety net.

Utter nutter

This is a good news story. It proves we have nothing to fear from the YouTube generation!

Personally I'd have plugged it in and put him on to defrost....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well its got us all talking about it which I guess was his main aim, should launch his courier into politics or something.

Just heard him being interviewed on the radio. No remorse, no apology, all just a laugh to get people to watch his video. What an absolute twunt. I hope no one actually needed the fire service while they removed him. After hearing him, I would have used an angle grinder to cut him out.

Just heard him being interviewed on the radio. No remorse, no apology, all just a laugh to get people to watch his video. What an absolute twunt. I hope no one actually needed the fire service while they removed him. After hearing him, I would have used an angle grinder to cut him out.
Apart from the waste of Fire Service time, the real shame was that he didn't turn out to be a star performer in one of the Darwin Awards. Their motto is "The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who accidentally remove themselves from it..."
More here http://www.darwinawards.com/

Hand him over to Islamic State. They'd have sorted him out quicker than the fire brigade. Plus he'd be on youtube again.

No such thing as bad publicity :-o

Latest posts

Back