Winexpert v Kenridge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meirion658

Reaction score
Hi all, new to this kit making so thought I would ask for some advice on here. I am looking to make a NZ Sauvignon Blanc. The two kits I have seen are

The Kenridge Showcase wine £80 or
Winexpert Eclipse £125.

Both have the same amount of grape juice in them but wondered if anyone in here had experience of them and would like to share.

Thanks

Hi all, new to this kit making so thought I would ask for some advice on here. I am looking to make a NZ Sauvignon Blanc. The two kits I have seen are

The Kenridge Showcase wine £80 or
Winexpert Eclipse £125.

Both have the same amount of grape juice in them but wondered if anyone in here had experience of them and would like to share.

Thanks

If you shop around you can find the Kenridge for around £69. I haven't made that style but their Amarone is Superb!

I haven't tried the super-premium Winexpert kits but their Selection Cabernet Sauvignon and Chateauneuf du pape (around £70) are both winners.

I have done one super-premium kit - The Cellar Craft Cabernet Sauvignon which cost £125 - at bottling stage it wasn't as nice as the £70 Selection, but everyone says it needs ageing so the jury is out as to whether it's worth the extra money. Shall try a bottle at Christmas (about 4 months ageing by then).

Of course wine is very subjective and one person will rave about a kit whilst another will be underwhelmed, so unless you can get a sample from someone it's probably worth biting the bullet and giving them both a try over time if you can.

Why dont you try the new wines my 'Mosti Mondiale' they do some amazing 100% pure juice wine kits with ZERO concentrated juice! All of their range looks really good!

Latest posts

Back