Hi all

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigeck

Tight Ass Jock
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on here. I started making wine from kits over 20 years ago but stopped for a long period. I have been back at it for a year and have just started trying recipes.

Hello and welcome from Flixon Breweries.

You've definitely found the right place, some VERY helpful, very friendly people on here.

We're relatively new at it, so we're not so good for the advice on brewing, but we're incredible at getting drunk, so if you need any advice on that, please don't hesitate to contact us.

The members here have been helping us when we've got stuck with anything.

We've just brewed a Cellar 7 Cabernet Sauvignon, which was OK, absolutely loopy juice, but we had plenty to give away to friends and family, which they were all really curious about.

We've also been making ciders from Lidl apple juice, currently brewing a raspberry and lime one. Here's a link to one of the recipe's posted by a helpful forum member:

http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=69059

We thought it was delicious over ice.

Good luck with everything, and we hope you have a great time.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am quite intrigued by the turbo cider and am anxious to to try the raspberry and lemon. I've got 2 brews going at the moment so need to curb my enthusiasm a bit. :smile:

Back