• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beer Crates for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivvo

Regular.
Reaction score
Various types of crates available, £5 each, probably too far away for most of you guys but you never know.
Location East Norfolk

IMG_0375.jpg

What sized bottles are the augustiner and chimay ones for and can you post?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hi buddy, the Chimay one is 750ml and the Augustiner fit most 500 ml bottles, I have some Liefmann ones for smaller bottles, as to postage, well if you wanted to get a quote from a courier but I don't know if it would make it worthwhile for you?

I could do with 3 crates for 500ml and the chimay one. If you get a price and it's not too dear I might give it a shot.

I think you'll have to sort out any courier I'm afraid, for a start I don't know where you are!
My post code is NR294LN.

I'm in London se9. If I get a quote and it works out well I can give you a shout and see about pick up times or if there's anywhere they can he dropped off. Royal mail and parcelforce are pap for this sort of thing, way too expensive.

Ok, you may have to check if they need the crates packaged or just tied together though.

Hiya, I'm in Norwich so could come and pick up. Would those Augustiner crates be stackable with 500ml (265 mm total height) swing top bottles in? Cheers.

Back