Hello from NI!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveng

Reaction score
Hello! Another relatively novice homebrewer here from N Ireland. I've been brewing about a year, mainly various types of ale, with mixed results and am currently looking at ways to improve my beer. It turns out that there's an awful lot to learn so hopefully some of you wise brew masters can help me along my way!

Steven

Hi Steven and welcome to the forum.See your handy to Geterbrewed which can't be a bad complaint.I take it that you've been brewing kits which some can have mixed results as can all types of brewing.We're all here on the same boat brewing up one concoction or another regardless beer/wine cider,etc but there is a wealth of information at hand so feel free to shout when in doubt..

Yeah, get er brewed is my goto for supplies! I've actually moved on from kits to do small batches of BIAB with slightly mixed results. I've just fermented a kolsch that's been a bit of a disaster. In the process of building a brew fridge to hopefully increase the quality of my brews!

Yeah, get er brewed is my goto for supplies! I've actually moved on from kits to do small batches of BIAB with slightly mixed results. I've just fermented a kolsch that's been a bit of a disaster. In the process of building a brew fridge to hopefully increase the quality of my brews!

Your flying then.The good thing is you can tinker with recipes but usually best to stick with them until you get your process operating to what suits your requirements.The addition of a brew fridge shall definitely help.:thumb:

Back