Forum T Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Posting here as it's one of the popular forums.

Earlier this year dan125 printed a group of members the HBF T shirt below modelled by Villagebrew, some members have shown an interest so if we can get enough members to order one dan may be willing to print another batch, if you are interested add your name to the thread.

readytoposttees_zpsgp24hl30.jpg

attachment.php

if we can get enough members to order one dan may be willing to print another batch,

Please not this thread is only to see if there is enough interest, i have contacted dan but haven't received an answer.

I cannot give a price as its 10 months since the last lot was printed and i imagine like everything else costs will have risen.

Good news I have received this answer from dan -

Yes we can do another batch no problem, I can't guarantee the price will be the same as last time but it will depend on how many folks are up for it.

So the more the merrier. :thumb:

Running total -

JapanBrew x 2

DoctorMick x 1

darrellm x 1

Bigjas x 1

Razor x 1

Gerryjo x 1

BeerCat x 1

pvt_ak x 1

Hoddy x 1

Leon103 x 1

I like the original and think its a good match for the logo, i think the problem with Red is you will get as many saying blue which is going to add to dans work, if he is up for it fair enough but maybe easier to stuck with the original and add the forum address under the logo (original colour shirt) to make it a little different or maybe members could suggest something.

Back