Forum T Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Dan! nice quality shirt ( unlike the photo) , well worth it.

WP_20170811_21_40_32_Pro.jpg

Had to collect mine from the post office as they deliver too early for me here but they are superb quality, many thanks Dan :thumb:

Dan,

looks great, sorry about not letting you know sooner but arrived and really pleased with it.

I know I have lost the plot and thread, (that's what HB does to you)
Please point me in direction to order my TShirt

Hi Dan
Just got back from 2 weeks holiday Albania & Corfu. T-shirt had been delivered and It fits I'm a bit suprised sfter gorging myself on gallons of gassy lager and It's got the thumbs up from the missus:thumb:so all Is good.Cheers Mate.

Hi Dan. Just back from hols.Forgot all about it to be honest. Wondered what the package was. Anyway, very happy, top quality. Many thanks, Dave.:thumb:

Yea, I got the version before and love it. I do have one complaint, the neck is a bit tight. Or maybe my manly neck is too much for shirts!?!? Haha
But seriously, great job. I'll get the next ones you make.
My company in Japan made kids shirts for a camp and we found this sports weave that removes sweat.... next year, if you can find that option, I'll pick up a box of them. Japan is WAY too hot in summer, 38 degrees with 90% humidity, seriously, you are in the devils taint!!!

Latest posts

Back