Hello from Bournville Birmingham

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gusr1200s

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Quick introduction.
My name is Gus. Have been doing home brewing for the last year and a bit.
Straight into all grain brewing with a grainfather, which myself and my brewing buddy went half so on. Done about 20 brews each on the kit. Love it. Have 4 corney kegs , 1 s30 and too many bottles....1 large keg fridge, 2 fermenting fridges controlled by ink birds and a bottle fridge. Brewed most styles of beer between us and we seem to be getting better. Have invested in a stir plate to start cultivating and harvesting yeast.
Got into craft beer about 3 years ago. Cotteridge wines (rate beer best bottle shop for the last few years)is my local. Has a great taproom and a amazing selection of beers. Spend far too much time there..:whistle: A fair few home brewers go there and I get the the chance to meet (bore them senseless with my questions)Brewers from some great breweries when they have events on.
Anyway, I will post some pics of my setup when time allows and hopefully participate in some posts.
Thanks to the forum for all the information I have already gained.
All the best
Gus

Back