Just dished out my brew at work....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robsparky99

Newbie kit brewer
Reaction score
I have been dishing out my brew at work to colleagues today. :pray: its all fine, but feeling very paranoid that I've messed up with some of them and they are vinegar or worse. I'll come into tomorrow and everyone is off sick from work lol!:doh:

Thinking ahead got my returns crate set up by the front door lol!

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

If people drink free beer they can't complain, it's excellent value for money either way. Like when you find meat on the pavement: you know the risks, you takes your chances.

Really like your label btw

It's nice to share. ..but there will be mixed results....
Some will like it...too much.
Some will not like it....but only because it's not like the usual slop they buy from the store.
You will have less beer. ...definitely.

Dished out a few bottles myself to three work colleagues one of whom is a homebrewer and the other two are lager drinkers.
Results
Homebrewer-ok wishy-washy as no real flavour
Other two-they were lovely with a nice colour and head like my lagers.
Can't please them all although I thought it was wishy-washy but sessionable.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Well so far its a big thumbs up!:thumb: About 10 people have tried it and all have said how good it was. Serge the crazy Romanian said it was a bit on the fruity side, but for a 1st brew was pretty impressed.

Now everyone wants free samples!

Well so far its a big thumbs up!:thumb: About 10 people have tried it and all have said how good it was. Serge the crazy Romanian said it was a bit on the fruity side, but for a 1st brew was pretty impressed.

Now everyone wants free samples!

I got asked the other week by one of my colleagues if they could have a keg to sample! It's needless to say their request was not furnished.

James

Latest posts

Back