Anyone up for a secret-santa type swap for crimbo?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine arrived yesterday. Looking forward to a nice American IPA at 6.7%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that sounds awesome. Well jeal!

Prepare for further jealousy :lol: as my 2nd bottle arrived safe & sound today: -

'Diabolo' an 8.1% Belgian golden ale, brewed in Oct 16 :whistle:

Unless its one of yours that you've had stashed away :-?

Thanks to whichever Santa sent it :thumb: The beers I've received could hardly be more different to the beers I sent & I'm really looking forward to trying these at Chrimbo.

:cheers:

I’ve got one - waiting for t’other. The excitement is killing me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are we doing for deliveries today? As of now there are only two beers that haven't been confirmed as posted, although that doesn't mean they haven't been :?

I have had one delivered. Drunken monk. Assuming I sent out two there is still one to come. ?

Ok worry not everyone, I have just had confirmation that all beers have now been posted, which means your precious brews are now in the capable hands of our over worked and under paid seasonal postal workers. If you haven't received your beer by Wednesday, let me know and I'll get something sent out to you post-haste, I have a couple of bottles wrapped up and ready to go as backup. I know, receiving one of my beers is a bit like a lump of coal in your stocking, but hopefully it's a little better than nothing :cheers:

Nothing for me yet Steve

Edit, sorry just read the above post!

Prepare for further jealousy :lol: as my 2nd bottle arrived safe & sound today: -

'Diabolo' an 8.1% Belgian golden ale, brewed in Oct 16 :whistle:

Unless its one of yours that you've had stashed away :-?

Thanks to whichever Santa sent it :thumb: The beers I've received could hardly be more different to the beers I sent & I'm really looking forward to trying these at Chrimbo.

:cheers:

Now I'm Doubly Jealous! :rolleyes:

not me i'm afraid but that sounds right up my street! - maybe brewferm related ?

My second bottle arrived today. Very nice label stating it's from Santa. [emoji16]

Looking forward to Xmas.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

How are we doing now regarding deliveries? Theoretically, all bottles should be delivered by tomorrow, but let me know if not.

How are we doing now regarding deliveries? Theoretically, all bottles should be delivered by tomorrow, but let me know if not.

Still no beer for me, on the plus side, Postie delivered my stainless steel dry hopper from Hong Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back