Hops, my first go at harvesting Rhyzomes, now preped.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i checked them prior to planting - some had new tiny white roots popping out and some had very tiny white bud looking things on em so hopefully they will do their thing. I got them in the greenhouse at the mo :thumb: '

Well here's 2 of mine from Jim. Got nothing on the Fuggles - might have to put that one back inside. I planted all of mine horizontally in seedling compost.

Bramling Cross:
IMAG0041.jpg

Goldings:
IMAG0042.jpg

Next, I'll find a nice spot for these against a south facing fence, and I'll cut the bottoms from the pots and partially sink them into the garden (leaving about 1-2 inches proud).

Thanks Jim :thumb:

Nothing came of mine either. I think they'd been out of the ground too long. Lets have another go next year?

commsbiff said:
BTW am I right in thinking that I've grown a couple of nice clumps of grass?
Can you send me a grass cutting please, I've got a bald patch on mi lawn where the dog ******. :grin:

IMAG0041.jpg

Not a Bitch just a snipped male. He has been an intact male for most of his life until SHMBO took him to the Vets :hmm: :hmm: .

She tried booking me in but I put my foot down and flatly refused, haven't had my booster for two years now. :lol: :lol:

That is why i only drink beer and wine that i bottle and i don't store it in the house either.

Latest posts

Back