guitar legend gary moore is dead.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True Gary was a legend of the Golden Axe, "Parisienne Walkways live with Phil Lynott" is the definitive one for me.

I don't think he made that Les Paul of his sing quite so sweetly as Peter Green Did though.

I wonder :hmm: if Greeny gets it back in the will, I believe he gave it to Gary when he didn't feel like playing any more, It will certainly be worth a few quid that's for sure.

RIP & Rock on

UP

unclepumble said:
True Gary was a legend of the Golden Axe, "Parisienne Walkways live with Phil Lynott" is the definitive one for me.

I don't think he made that Les Paul of his sing quite so sweetly as Peter Green Did though.

I wonder :hmm: if Greeny gets it back in the will, I believe he gave it to Gary when he didn't feel like playing any more, It will certainly be worth a few quid that's for sure.

RIP & Rock on

UP
I heard he had the green gods original les paul, it is supposed to be a one off because a pick up are wired wrong, other have tried to reproduce the same wiring without success although this may be a myth, I do know its considered one of the most valubale guitars in the world. Saw Peter Green about 10 years ago and he was playing a strat, didn`t look right.
Gary Moors Blues for Greeny album is a fine album and agree its not as sweet as the great man himself its a decent tribute.

Latest posts

Back