Christmas!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyroboris

Reaction score
OK, I might be cutting it very fine, but am looking for a suitably Festive extract kit that I can get in the FV within the next couple of days to possibly be just about ready to drink for Christmas.

Any suggestions? I keep seeing St Peters Ruby Red around which sounds nice, but am hoping the combined might of the homebrewforum maestros can point me in the right direction?

Cheers in advance!

hi

How about the Milestone Premium two can kits festively called "Dasher the flasher" or "Donner and Blitzed"

I'm getting mine this weekend

I can recommend Woodfordes Admiral's Reserve, all the Woodfordes kits get positive feedback on here but I've done the Admiral's recently. 3 weeks slow ferment for me which would give you another 4 weeks (ish) to Christmas...from memory mine was pretty good to drink after 4 weeks

Thanks for the replies, I shall have a look at the suggestions and see what my local brew shop has in stock!

This is not to say that further suggestions aren't welcome!

:cheers:

well I've taken everyone's advice and gone for a Woodfordes Wherry :cheers: £20 from a local brew shop.

And I picked up a cheeky Coopers IPA as well!

This homebrew lark is dangerous! :drunk:

Latest posts

Back