a bad days fishing beats a good days work! (photos)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
abeyptfc said:
have u sn my monster pike?(any excuse to show it again!)

Did someone mention monster pike :?:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dpw9yw.jpg

evanvine said:
snail59 said:
It does if you can find the time for a quick Motorcycle ride aswell
If you can find room on the road to enjoy it!

Shh. don't tell anyone but the roads in Orkney are perfect for bikes and quite empty. More than three cars at a junction and it would make the radio :eek:

Once, or should I say if, I get the old Fz750 put back together I can sneak off to try for sea trout then a wee run and back home for a brew :thumb:

abeyptfc said:
Essex_Lad said:
Cheers, I have 100's of photos like that but I won't bore you with them all :)
have u sn my monster pike?(any excuse to show it again!)
had a 28.7lb last month
5c28fde4-a88a-92d7.jpg

Was just out spinning so didn't have my tri pod to do a self take with the camera. Gutted really a it was a fish of a lifetime.

This is one of the best carp I will have the pleasure of catching, she was put into the lake in 1968 (after speaking with the estate lake keeper and consulting his stocking book) as fry and went on to grow and grow and I caught in 2010 at just shy of 31lb. she is very rarely seen on the bank and this was the first time she has been out in around 3 years. I had her arriving at the lake at 6pm after work, setting up and catching her at 4.30am, quick photo shoot and back she went, was sitting back at my desk in London at 7.30am with the biggest grin in my face possible :) a true old warrior. Don't think I will ever beat this one.
5c28fdd6-aeeb-0ec0.jpg

Even Chris Yates would be proud of this one.

Fender Precision said:
Fishing and homebrewing.............. it doesnt get any better !! :ugeek:

What about adding a little Bass playing? :D :D

:rofl:

essex lad that mirror is a cracker - nicely done - syndi lake??

I do love a dangle too ... I have loads of photos too

DSC01919.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC01999.jpg

seamus said:
essex lad that mirror is a cracker - nicely done - syndi lake??

I do love a dangle too ... I have loads of photos too

DSC01919.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC01999.jpg
nice one, where are you fishing?

Off after work tomorrow night for 4 nights - cant wait :)

That mirror is from a very hush hush estate lake, had to pull some major strings to be able to get rods out over that place but it was worth it.

cheers mate - I do most of my carping around essex - holyfields, fishers green, walthamstow reservoir, parr lake etc etc

been at it since I was 14 for nearly 30 years now so i've tried most day tickets and quite a few syndi's as well in the area

currently a member at holyfields

and you??

A small mouth I caught today before work. A bit too small to keep, but he fought pretty hard.
a6cd8aa6-3606-597c.jpg

Had a low water session today and picked up some decent plaice :thumb:

P1030607.jpg

Latest posts

Back