Bugger. Redundant again.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to see another forum member lose their job, makes you appreciate your own even more..

Hope you get sorted soon.. :thumb:

BB

Sorry to hear that, job market meant to be improving if news is to be believed so hopefully wont be too long to get a new one!

thats not great news but hope your sorted soon. means you will have more time to brew ;)

Sorry to hear that!

But what iceo said is true... the summer I spent on the dole was when I really learnt how to brew properly!

Sorry bout the news buddy, but as myself was in the same predicament, i just kept a very positive attidude, and while some people might say thats ****, i tell you know, it works!
I had all intense and purpose to have a month off work and with that, i knew i would be working again, where though, i didn't know!
But 5 weeks down the line, and after applying for only 2 jobs, i am now working!

And yes, while its not as much as the last job, £200 a month less, i have no responsibilty, can have a laugh, and i only work 4 10 hour shifts, mon to thurs, so, a bonus is i get 3 days off a week, and don't work sundays!, That alone is worth losing £200 alone!!!
Sunday dinner= sofa time with family etc!!!

You will be fine mate, positivity!!!!!!!!
:thumb: :cheers:

Sorry to hear that fbsf, I'm sure you will find something soon :thumb:

Cheers everyone. It's never nice to have the rug pulled from under you, but I'm a positive kinda guy, so fingers crossed something comes up soon. I've already amended my CV and posted it on the job sites, so will start rattling some recruitment agencies' cages tomorrow!

Back