My Hop frame, with Hops and now harvested

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think I want to see MD's erection in the dark :? .... :D

As always, looks very impressive MD, can't wait to see it covered in hops.

My fuggle will have to compete with clematis over the arbour in the corner of our garden

Going by what I've read, it may be a nice sleepy corner to sleep once the hops come in to bloom

Reading this thread as just reminded me that ive still not planted my hops from aleman yet. :oops: would it be ok to plant them in old FV's as im moving house soon and want to take them with me.

IMAGE_189.jpg

Well here is the Measham Lightening conductor!

Love it :thumb:

Just gonna nip upstairs, I think I'll be able to see it from the front windows :lol:

It's in the neighbours garden!!!! I'm standing in my garden :rofl:
I tend to his garden each year as they are too old to look after it now.
So I have the gooseberrys from him the plums from the tree in the picture apples from the tree. and now the hops are in his garden!

muddydisco said:
It's in the neighbours garden!!!! I'm standing in my garden :rofl:
I tend to his garden each year as they are too old to look after it now.
So I have the gooseberrys from him the plums from the tree in the picture apples from the tree. and now the hops are in his garden!
Nice one MD :thumb:
Do you borrow his leccy when you brew?? :rofl:

No but he does alot for us too! taking in parcels. looking in on the dogs during the day. Brings the bin in after bin day

muddydisco said:
No but he does alot for us too! taking in parcels. looking in on the dogs during the day. Brings the bin in after bin day
Nice when you've good neighbours, ours are very good. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back