My Hop frame, with Hops and now harvested

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alemans Only Fuggle growing Slowly :cry:

DSCF0021-1.jpg

My Northdown

DSCF0022-2.jpg

2 X Target

DSCF0023.jpg

A wild Hop that I found Next to the hop frame :roll:

DSCF0024.jpg

ALOT of wild hop :shock:

DSCF0025-3.jpg

Blue Skies

DSCF0020-1.jpg

My great great grandad was head gardener at a big country house, and when he wanted plants to grow like feck he used to go collect loads of sheep **** in a hessian sack and chuck the tied sack up into a water butt, and water the plants with the water his plants used to grow like feck.

UP

unclepumble said:
My great great grandad was head gardener at a big country house, and when he wanted plants to grow like feck he used to go collect loads of sheep **** in a hessian sack and chuck the tied sack up into a water butt, and water the plants with the water his plants used to grow like feck.

UP

My old man still does this now but just uses farmyard manure. He also soaks nettles in water....loads ov em, reckons there rich in nitrogen which they release as they rot!! And to be fair ALL his stuff grows like crazy!! I'll get some pics next time im there! :thumb:

That's looking impressive :clap:
I am wondering how you're going to manage to collect the flowers from up the top though!

each strand is on a pulley so I can lower anyone I want to work on or to harvest them :thumb:

Sorry for the delay :( I have plenty of time on my hands again now :party:

GEDC0036.jpg

GEDC0037.jpg

I have a full green house too

GEDC0044.jpg

GEDC0045.jpg

Hungarian Blacks

GEDC0038.jpg

Naga's :grin:

GEDC0039.jpg

Caribean

GEDC0042.jpg