My Hop frame, with Hops and now harvested

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have dried my first batch of Target Hops, 2 bines have come up with 800grm or 1lb 12oz :shock: I'm dreading next years batch as this was the first seasons growth. Sorry no pics as I'm to busy to take them at the moment. Will be making a very large oast ready for next years so that they can all be dried together.
Next on the cards are 2 bines of north down again think it'll be near 800grm again then a single fuggle looks like around 100grm

Sean_Mc said:
They put my lonely fuggle to shame :oops:
You're lucky Sean ..I never got a single cone from my two Fuggle Hop Rhizomes that Aleman kindly sent me :oops: ! I'm glad I bought the Challenger from Alphaplus..and got 20 grams...otherwise I would have none :cry: Nice one MD..Great for the first year :thumb:

Going by everyone else's weight's, I think 1.5 tons of horse poo for nothing was really worth it :D

He was fresh out of Llama poo :shock: , it was horse or bull, so I opted for the horse :lol:

Hi

How did you attach the pulley's to the frame, and also how did you attach the hooks on the other end.
This is by far the best home base design ive seen, so think ill be making one myself. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back