fav brew tubers?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pms67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,just a quick question, who do you like to watch on youtube?
Personally i watch -
Brewmasterben
Craigtube
Ozzybrew
Beerlover 25
There are others that i struggle to watch for one reason or another but cant criticise as i dont have the guts or the inclination to do it myself.
Any others worth a watch?
Cheers

Craigtube, although he's becoming a bit monotonous
BIABBrewing.com is pretty good too
Northern brewer, but only when they're not trying to sell stuff :-/

Mick "Flat Beer" - a no frills, no nonsense and very chilled out approach to brewing.
"The Old Fart's Brewery" - loves tinkering in his shed, lots of brew related DIY.

Big Dave at whatsbrewinguk has done some good Vids. But he has not done anything for quite a while.

Craigtube,although I feel he may be losing interest a little bit. No brewing vids in months and even his hbw are being posted later and later. Couple weeks ago he was a no show. I still credit him hugely for my interest in homebrew and love his vids.
Big Secue. He has taken some time away from brewtubing but he is incredibly entertaining and zany. Fun to watch and he knows his s@#t. He also visits various craft breweries up here in Scotland and interviews the brewers. Very interesting and informative. If you haven't watched his videos I recommend you give them a shot.

Craigtube,although I feel he may be losing interest a little bit. No brewing vids in months and even his hbw are being posted later and later. Couple weeks ago he was a no show. I still credit him hugely for my interest in homebrew and love his vids.
Big Secue. He has taken some time away from brewtubing but he is incredibly entertaining and zany. Fun to watch and he knows his s@#t. He also visits various craft breweries up here in Scotland and interviews the brewers. Very interesting and informative. If you haven't watched his videos I recommend you give them a shot.

I like Gash Sluggs!

I must agree sadly,he is trying to achieve sponsors and keeps mentioning "stuff I need to buy" thinly veiled as,can someone send me this!
In saying that,I almost instantly feel bad as he helped me get started with his videos.
Maybe I will send him that camera,LED panels and microphone he needs :wink:

A couple more I've recently discovered:

Harrybrew69 - All grain homebrewer and runs his own commercial micro-brewery (Idlevalley Brewing). Entertaining and informative, lots of stuff on his channel, not shy about sharing recipes.

Offtap unscripted - All grain home brewer, knows his onions, lots of good stuff.

No craigtube last week. He's done one of his pickling vids :-/

His Dog was poorly I think he posted on Facebook saying his dog was sick so had no time for a HBW but had already done a pickle vid.

I am a huge fan of Craig but I must admit his last month or so has hardly been brew related but more about his cameras, pickles and T shirt sales.. I dont mind listening to him and find him interesting but love to see some more beer brew related again.

I also listen to brewmasterben and Gash sluggs

Homebeerbrewrry is worth a watch. He's the guy who got rid of his braumeister and went back to his cool box mash Tun.

There's a few guys who all collaborate who can be OK
Harrybrew69
Newtohomebrewtom
Sammy aka thrifty Brewer

An Aussie chao who does a lot of vids and has a nice set up
Time4another1

Homebeerbrewrry is worth a watch. He's the guy who got rid of his braumeister and went back to his cool box mash Tun.

There's a few guys who all collaborate who can be OK
Harrybrew69
Newtohomebrewtom
Sammy aka thrifty Brewer

An Aussie chao who does a lot of vids and has a nice set up
Time4another1

Time4another1 sadly passed away recently. He was probably my favourite to watch.

I like newtohomebrewtom but find his talking "style" quite annoying after a bit.

There's a guy call Gary James who does some good videos about the grainfather and recipes. I like his style better.

Shameless plug alert

Its Me!

Although i'm very new to both brewing and posting videos to youtube.

I also like the following:

Newtohomebrew Tom
Brewmaster Ben
Harrybrew69

Craigbrew was the go to guy when I first started and his videos on the basics are brilliant for someone just starting out but as his videos progress I find myself wishing he would stop going off on tangents or missing out vital pieces of info. But he helped me sooooo much with his videos when I started out.

Never really followed anyone else except for watching the odd video here and there from other YouTubers.

There were also some good videos from some Brew Shop somewhere but their name escapes me (sorry if this makes the recommendation redundant). They gave me some good ideas for equipment and some of the processes such as degassing wine etc. I've tried looking on YouTube for them but can't seem to find them yet.

Brewing-TV (and after Northern Brewer got bought out, Chop and Brew).

Good balance between brewing, drinking, breweries and talking ****.

Shameless plug alert

Its Me!

Although i'm very new to both brewing and posting videos to youtube.

I also like the following:

Newtohomebrew Tom
Brewmaster Ben
Harrybrew69

Really like your videos (I have had a quick check) and have subscribed. I'll be sure to check out more because I like your style. Well done :)

Ben @ MashHacks - I've only watched a couple of his videos but his 'simplest AG brew day' video had some really useful tips.

Latest posts

Back