This weeks purchase

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You already did create your own recipe. I was referring to Steve's laziness. :lol:

So this weeks Purchase was 3 new fvs 1 Brewferm Mini keg starter kit and 2 WhiteLab liquid yeasts :-D

Let's have a look then.

Tap not fitted

party beer.JPG

Handy size though.

That's why I've bought some. I'd have to get rid of some of my bottles if I wanted to put them in my bottles storage area and lower the amount of beer I can condion at any one time. But I can just store them in various places around the Flat (am eyeing up the book case and doubling up some of Mrs MQ's books so I can put some in there )

That's why I've bought some. I'd have to get rid of some of my bottles if I wanted to put them in my bottles storage area and lower the amount of beer I can condion at any one time. But I can just store them in various places around the Flat (am eyeing up the book case and doubling up some of Mrs MQ's books so I can put some in there )

There a bit big for a book end lmao:tongue:

Genius. Hadn't thought of that. That's what I'll tell her. She's never seen one before and they're plain silver coloured so she won't know theres beer inside!

Do you really think shes going to come in one day and not think :hmm: ive seen its big brother somewhere but cant think where or what it was, omg MyQul thats living in hope :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If she gets suspicious I'll tell her they're novelty book end that I picked up from the LHBS and and that they just look like mini beer barrels.
I think she might rumble somethings up if/when I buy some more and they're being stored nowhere near any books

Back