This weeks purchase

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If she gets suspicious I'll tell her they're novelty book end that I picked up from the LHBS and and that they just look like mini beer barrels.
I think she might rumble somethings up if/when I buy some more and they're being stored nowhere near any books

Haha hope you do the dusting and she doesnt try and pick it up, like your style though:clap:

Im so impressed with the results with these MiniKegs i have just ordered another 10 from Leyland home brew:grin:

Regarding the post above, bit of a strange one placed a order for 78 pounds with this company, theres no online payment method ! placed my order clicked contact me to pay via phone im still bloody waiting does this company want my money or what????????. getting very bored does anyone no of anyone that sells these kegs for roughly the same price

Steve

Is there any issue that fella can't solve.

Yeah try placing a order! all he has to do is contact mei even tried ringing him yesterday guess what he was shut lmao what a way to run a company:doh:

To late thanks to Clibit ordered 10 off the link above and guess what ? you can pay online shock:grin:

Maybe a Mod wants to move this thread to the Snug its a bit off topic now for this section :thumb:

Looks like a bottom pick up on the tap and the keg's primed with sugar. Do you not get bother with sediment being drawn off? Or do you just ditch the first half pint and clear after that? :hmm:

Looks like a bottom pick up on the tap and the keg's primed with sugar. Do you not get bother with sediment being drawn off? Or do you just ditch the first half pint and clear after that? :hmm:

Not so far maybe down to the yeast i used i dont no, but i have drunk 3 kegs now with no issues

1 ea. Abbey Malt - crushed 500g (Weyermanns) £0.90
3 ea. Best Carahell Malt 500g Crushed (BESTMALZ) 30 EBC £2.03
2 ea. CHATEAU SPECIAL B (Special B) 300 EBC 500g Crushed £1.98
2 ea. CHATEAU BISCUIT (Biscuit Malt) 50 EBC 500g Crushed £2.00
2 ea. CHATEAU AROME (Aromatic Malt) 100 EBC 500g Crushed £2.21
1 ea. Aromatic Malt - Crushed Grain 500g (Brewferm) 150 EBC £1.35
5 ea. Best Munich Malt 1kg Crushed (BESTMALZ) 15 EBC £5.63
1 ea. Best Pale Malt 25kg Crushed (BESTMALZ) 6 EBC £20.80
1 ea. Mosaic Pellets Vacuum Packed 100g Alpha Acid 11.5% 2014 Harv £5.27
5 ea. Best Vienna Malt 1kg Crushed (BESTMALZ) 8 EBC £5.63
1 ea. Danstar Nottingham Beer Yeast 11g £2.45
1 ea. Green Bullet Pellet (New Zealand) Alpha Acid 12.2% 2014 Harvest £3.83
2 ea. Crystal - Crushed grain 30 EBC 1kg £2.70
1 ea. Danstar Abbaye Belgian Ale Yeast 11g £2.45
2 ea. Citra (USA) - 100g Vacuum Packed Alpha Acid 13.7% 2014 Harvest

Looks like the Home Brew Company?

I'm looking forward to seeing the brews that Steve makes with all those grains!

Latest posts

Back