GetErBrewed Question and Answer thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair i have phoned many times and never got an answer. Still waiting for the correct goods from 3 orders ago. Phone calls, emails and notes on subsequant orders did not help. Jonathon did call to apologise though but i accidently deleted the voicemail and that was that. I do like the stock they carry though so...

If you have any unresolved queries please send me a pm with a contact number ill ensure its addressed immediately

Thanks Jonathan

I've never used them since the way I was treated that's described in this post here. They were quick to phone me when they wanted money back though!

Hi

I'd really like to resolve the ill feeling you have as a result of this encounter, please feel free to drop me your contact number for a chat, I run a family business and need to provide 1st class customer service to survive. I genuinely hope you would shop with us again

Kind Regards

Jonathan

Thanks

I didn't have any off that just bags of grains hops oh I did get some swing tips maybe it was them

If you can pop an email to [email protected] and cc [email protected] we will run some tests to try and replicate the issue you had. We just need some info about the order, brouser and device used etc

Thanks

Jonathan

Discount code didn't work for me either today, didn't have any of the excluded items as far as I'm aware, just grain, hops and yeast.

Hi

I'd really like to resolve the ill feeling you have as a result of this encounter, please feel free to drop me your contact number for a chat, I run a family business and need to provide 1st class customer service to survive. I genuinely hope you would shop with us again

Kind Regards

Jonathan

You have a PM

@Get_er_brew

As part of an order I had ordered 48 bottles for delivery yet on receipt only 24 had been packed. Also my bottle capper arrived and was not yellow as in the picture but green. Being a bit OCD I was a little p**sed. :twisted:

Packing slip was correct so sent them a message on FB and then phoned. The girl at the other end apologized and immediately arranged for the delivery of the 24 bottles. They duly arrived within a couple of days.

They even responded to my to my FB message with an apology. :D

It's a bottler so I can't get too upset. Besides my mate wants to take the green one on and I have asked them to message me if a yellow one come back in stock.

Mistakes do happen but they rectified quickly which is important.

i just had a order delivered and still cant use the discount code
why

Depends what you order I think. Big stuff on special offer (like grain father offers) cant be used in conjuction with the discount code. Also dont just cut and paste as the code often wont work. You need to type it in

Didn't work for me either on my last delivery I typed in and all sorts..

I emailed as requested so they could investigate but heard nothing back.

Didn't work for me either on my last delivery I typed in and all sorts..

I emailed as requested so they could investigate but heard nothing back.

Ah. I havent used them since I ordered my last 25kg sack of grain. I'm switching to HBC when that runs out as GEB no longer stock their Irish Grain and HBC have their Minch suppliers who not only do base malt but specialty malts too

Ah. I havent used them since I ordered my last 25kg sack of grain. I'm switching to HBC when that runs out as GEB no longer stock their Irish Grain and HBC have their Minch suppliers who not only do base malt but specialty malts too

Would you like to see Irish Malt stocked again? We had let the stocks run out recently as we took on the distribution for CRISP & IREKS, we buy in containers every few weeks so the freshness is first class and best value but we could stock a small selection of Irish Malt if you guys want

Thanks
Jonathan

Would you like to see Irish Malt stocked again? We had let the stocks run out recently as we took on the distribution for CRISP & IREKS, we buy in containers every few weeks so the freshness is first class and best value but we could stock a small selection of Irish Malt if you guys want

Thanks
Jonathan

Asolutely. I think price is one thing that will attract, retain or put off custom(It certainly does with me.) I've been buying the Irish malt almost as long as you've been stocking it and I'm very happy with the results. I know from reading threads on this and other forums others are too. Cheap price and good quality. What's not to like about it! :thumb:

Latest posts

Back