Inkbird giveaway &15% Inkbird IBT-6X cut down online in August

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to be in the draw for the Inkbird ITC 308 as well please.

Sorry that my first post is asking for a freebie!

Which one you like most,don't hesitate, please rely this post~:lol::whistle:

Please put me in the draw for the 308. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi all~
Nice day!
If you want to join this activity,just reply this post! Don't hesitate !:lol::lol:
Best regards

Hi All,:grin::grin::lol:
Nice day~
Congratulation! these 11 lucky guys are winners of this activity!

IBT-6X ---2 units @Leon103 @braziliain
IBT-2X --- 3 units @private4587 @Deadhead @Alside101
ITC-308 --- 2 units @Clint @Terrym
ITC-1000 220V --- 2 units @IainM @DaveK
ITC-2000 220V --- 2 units @mickthetrick @Badseed1974

And when you saw it,Please connect to me as soon as possible,and give me your information,so i could arrange shipping for you as soon as possible~

What you should tell me.
Receiver:
Address Field One:
Address City:
State,Region or County:
Address Postal Code:
Contact Phone Number:

Please note that state,region or county and phone number are needed. If not, I can not arrange for shipping.

And please also note that our free prize as like the passed activities, they are the second-hands( I am a little sorry forget mention this in the first post),Please dont' mind it, if you care it,Please kindly tell me,ok? and WE could give someone need!

By the way ,under normal condition,we will sent two giveaway to winner.As for they are second hands ,we couldn't ensure each of them works properly.
However,don't worry, we will make sure shipping one works properly and hope you will enjoy it after using it.

Finally, thanks a lot someone join us,please keep attention inkbird, Maybe you are the lucky dog in the next activity.
Best regards
Inkbird

Back