• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete All Grain Kit - Stoke-on-Trent Area

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian-palmer

Reaction score
We're reluctantly selling our complete gas all grain kit as we have upgraded to a much bigger system. The kit includes:

70lt HLT with sight glass and ball valve + cam lock fitting
38lt Rubber maid mash tun with lautering false bottom and ball valve + cam lock fitting.
70lt Copper with sight glass, 12" bazooka hop filter and ball valve + cam lock fitting.
Home made copper immersion heat exchanger with brass hoselock fitting.
Flexible Sparge spray arm + cam lock fitting.
2 x 50lt milk churn Fermentors with air locks and valves.
2 x 9kw gas burners

Complete kit -��£550

Collection Only due to the size.

I also have the frame and gas bottles with regulators available if you would like these as well.

20160917_175534.jpg

20160917_175630.jpg

20160917_175729.jpg

20160917_175802.jpg

20160917_175700.jpg

20160917_175739.jpg

Hi, at the moment as it's only been advertised for a couple of days I'd like to see if we could sell it as a complete system.

Hi, It's dependent on the gravity of beer that you are looking to produce but typically what I produced is 35 litres of 6% ABV or up to 50 litres of around 4% ABV. This is limited by the mash tun size.

Is this still available? Any chance of you splitting? I'm after a large burner for my new 100 litre boiler.

I'm in Alsager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're reluctantly selling our complete gas all grain kit as we have upgraded to a much bigger system. The kit includes:

70lt HLT with sight glass and ball valve + cam lock fitting
38lt Rubber maid mash tun with lautering false bottom and ball valve + cam lock fitting.
70lt Copper with sight glass, 12" bazooka hop filter and ball valve + cam lock fitting.
Home made copper immersion heat exchanger with brass hoselock fitting.
Flexible Sparge spray arm + cam lock fitting.
2 x 50lt milk churn Fermentors with air locks and valves.
2 x 9kw gas burners

Complete kit -��£550

Collection Only due to the size.

I also have the frame and gas bottles with regulators available if you would like these as well.

Crikey how much bigger have you gone?????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi sorry not been on here for a couple of weeks and should have said that it sold to Jim.

I've gone up to a 250 litre system and we've set up a nano brewery called "Bike Shed Brewery"

Latest posts

Back