Your perfect beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evolram

Reaction score
Hi all
I haven't been brewing very long but I've made a few kits. I've found what I think is my perfect beer. I'd be interested on people's thoughts. Have you found your beer? Or are you seeking something better? Always looking to improve it. Do you think you will ever only make your perfect beer?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Maybe perfect beer(s)....really enjoying having a selection and tweaking recipes slightly.

But looking forward to reversing my favourites from this year.

Untill now I haven't made or found a perfect beer but I'm having fun trying.:thumb:

I don't think I'll ever find/make my "perfect beer". 2 of my brews have completely blown me away. One (GH American Wheat) has put me on a mission to make more hoppy beers and the other (my own recipe steam beer) has made me determined to tweak the recipe.

The perfect beer is the one that is right for that moment in time. Sometimes I like a malty dark beer, sometimes a pale beer with a strong hoppy flavour. And at other times pretty much any type of beer you can think of, with the exception of lager of course which is always my least favourite beer.

I actually like a Lager, i love a Pale Ale and Ipa's but now and again its good to have as Craigtube calls it a"lawnmower beer" 👍
My perfect beer would be anything from Tempest Brewery, if i could brew like that,i wouldn't leave the house 😉

Hi all
I haven't been brewing very long but I've made a few kits. I've found what I think is my perfect beer. I'd be interested on people's thoughts. Have you found your beer? Or are you seeking something better? Always looking to improve it. Do you think you will ever only make your perfect beer?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have a few brews I repeat because I love them so much, but there are other styles beyond me so I suppose i've made a number of beers that I'm happy to call perfect but that's only a handful compared to the other perfect beers out there.

kasteel rouge, brigand, bengali, lupulus triple, hardcore ipa, aventinus... etc.

Latest posts

Back