Crossmyloof,pugsonmydoorstep

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godsdog

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hiya I've bought hops from here a few times and gone through eBay and apparently was informed on here that if you go direct to them you save on the eBay surcharge, the question is how do you order without being directed back to their eBay shop? I've been on the Facebook site and even tried to google them in the hope I can do a PayPal or visa payment but I keep getting directed back to their eBay shop

You are right! Very elusive.

They are on Amazon as Crossmyloff Brewery but have no products listed so I emailed Amazon to find out why ...

... and then discovered that a grey coloured link actually worked!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main?seller=A1KSSAO85HBK41&tag=markepulse01-21

Maybe this will help you find a link as it is given "Best Price on Amazon" for one of the hops that I looked at. :thumb:

PS All hops are listed as "Currently Unavailable"! Bugger!

You are right! Very elusive.

They are on Amazon as Crossmyloff Brewery but have no products listed so I emailed Amazon to find out why ...

... and then discovered that a grey coloured link actually worked!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main?seller=A1KSSAO85HBK41&tag=markepulse01-21

Maybe this will help you find a link as it is given "Best Price on Amazon" for one of the hops that I looked at. :thumb:

PS All hops are listed as "Currently Unavailable"! Bugger!
They have hops available on eBay but yet again the selling company take some finding even if you add them as a favourite seller,I have used them twice in the last month or so

I've only used them through Amazon, as I had a voucher, but I think I read on their Facebook page or website that you email them your order and they send you an invoice and their PayPal details.

17 Nov 2016 7:08 pm, Steven Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi John.
Yes that's us at the Crossmyloof Brewery. We're on holiday until Fri night/Sat morning, but in the meantime here's our discounted list of hops (only have it in picture format on my phone). If you need to order anything, just let us know and we'll either send an invoice via PayPal or give you our bank transfer details. We send on a 2 to 3 day service which is included in all the prices. Cheers John

Steven
The Crossmyloof Brewery

terry had earlier given me steves e mail address and sent him a queery on discounted hops direct the above is what he replied and also attatched is a photo snap off his phone what the prices are.it seems we are looking at between 80P and �£1.25 savings on a 250gram packet of pellets depending on what you order,better than a kick in the gonads as any saving is a saving:thumb:

hop prices at discount.jpg

Just got this reply via Amazon ...

"We're on holiday for a couple of days, but well be back at the weekend so expect our hops and carb drops to be back on amazon on Fri night/sat morning. Cheers for asking.

Steven
The Crossmyloof Brewery"

Enjoy! :thumb:

hes been on face book tonight to announce hes just had a delivery from overseas for pacifica sticklebract and raku and will be ready for sale soon,i asked if hes got any riwaka but hes not got back to me as yet.probably not though,sigh

I just emailed Steven with an order and got the invoice within 30mins. Hows that for service and its so cheap. :)

When you say "it's so cheap" is there a price list or something or do you just have to email him an order and he comes back to you with the prices? What did you order and what prices did you get (if you dont mind me asking)

Came across this somewhere else yesterday - never thought to look at this thread because of the title, but they seem to keep Facebook update and appear a very cheap source, all prices are including delivery which is excellent. Steve has mentioned elsewhere buying yeasts like us-05 in bulk and splitting it to make it about £2.45 delivered, again a good price.

When you say "it's so cheap" is there a price list or something or do you just have to email him an order and he comes back to you with the prices? What did you order and what prices did you get (if you dont mind me asking)

If you find that price list hard to read dm me your email and will send or email him directly. Email is on the previous page. £12.50 for 250g of Nelson seems very good to me. Sure i saw it at almost that for 100g recently.
Problem is if i have to place a large order to get free p&p it inevitably take me a week then i always forget something or go overweight and have to pay more.

Had a taste of my IPA brewed with the Pale Ale yeast and its really promising. Have 2 more packs to test and going to try the Lager this weekend as well. Will save me a lot of time making starters. Steven is a pleasure to deal with as well.

I ordered from Steve at Crossmyloof, emailed my list and and he emailed paypal invoice, I paid then he dispatched very promptly - very impressed with their prices but also great personal service to boot ! Would definately recommend and will be using again myself for sure.

Back