Stainless steel pots

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BREWERS DROOP

Landlord.
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered mash/boiler pots from China? looking on the net for 3 good quality 304 stainless pots to convert to my spec.been looking at powell brew, sent email but didnt get back to me got about £450 to spend but the cheaper i can source it the better.

I bought my boile kettle from the malt miller and just bought an 80 litre thermo pot from ANgel homebrew..

Bergland are selling direct if u happy to do the work yourself

Don't forget to calculate in your import taxes if you order from abroad, the goods are held by Boarder Force until duty is paid and that can vary from item to item.

the ebay.fr seller of bergland stockpots and thermopots will deliver direct to uk customers again, email [email protected] for a quote/pricelist for UK delivery it will generally be a few quid cheaper than the ebay.fr prices as the ebay fees are not part of the equation.

been a few years since i got my pots through but iirc i paid £45 ish for a 98l stockpot and about £100 for an 80l stock pot delivered.. depending on the £/euro it may be less now?? tho will probably be a couple of quid more??

Ordered mine 3x70ltr pots for €197 delivered,which is £50 per pot,all stainless 304 18 gauge,and delivered in 3 to 5 days,just contemplating to use electric or propane?

Don't forget to calculate in your import taxes if you order from abroad, the goods are held by Boarder Force until duty is paid and that can vary from item to item.
Found the Euro was the best way and @1.34 to the pound a great deal compared to the china route,with excessive delivery charges unless ordering large amounts of goods,and the import duty.If we had a collective of people wanting the goods it would work out cheaper,as most of the goods do come from china anyway.

the ebay.fr seller of bergland stockpots and thermopots will deliver direct to uk customers again, email [email protected] for a quote/pricelist for UK delivery it will generally be a few quid cheaper than the ebay.fr prices as the ebay fees are not part of the equation.

been a few years since i got my pots through but iirc i paid ��£45 ish for a 98l stockpot and about ��£100 for an 80l stock pot delivered.. depending on the ��£/euro it may be less now?? tho will probably be a couple of quid more??

I was looking for that very link to post on here - thanks Fil. Plenty of folk have gone to Bergland directly, seems to be a good way of getting them as cheaply as possible.

They are great to deal with too,send you an invoice first,many solutions to pay with,and the lady i dealt with was Yvonne Thiele very impressed.

Back