Byobra

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The TT Landlord recipe makes a fantastic beer as does the wadsworth JCB ( I haven't tried the 6x). Directors is on my list to try and a Pedigree clone is in the FV as we speak.

Great book. As someone previously mentioned it could do with the inclusion of yeast suggestions.

If you're going to brew the TT Landlord use Golden Promise as the base malt rather than MO and Wyeast West Yorkshire Ale yeast.

Yes, I did a bit of homework on the TT yeast and found that one, thanks for the tip on the malt too. Think I'll make that first as TT is a fantastic pint. Not had so much luck on 6X yet though.

Did your TT turn out reasonably similar?

Yes, I did a bit of homework on the TT yeast and found that one, thanks for the tip on the malt too. Think I'll make that first as TT is a fantastic pint. Not had so much luck on 6X yet though.

Did your TT turn out reasonably similar?

It's not far off and I think I prefer mine, however exact replicas are not what I'm after really. I use the recipes to point me towards flavours that I like in commercial beers. As I learn how to brew these flavours it will help me develop recipes of my own.

It's not far off and I think I prefer mine, however exact replicas are not what I'm after really. I use the recipes to point me towards flavours that I like in commercial beers. As I learn how to brew these flavours it will help me develop recipes of my own.

Yes, I suppose your right. As long as the beer is good, it doesn't really matter.

I inherited a copy of this book ,170g of various hops and 8 swingtop bottles while sorting a friend out with a starter kit and "enabling" @mickdundee with his mininkeg experiment.

Latest posts

Back