Forum T Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not after one myself, but why am I not surprised that the most popular size for beer drinkers appears to be XL and XXL. :lol:

P.S. Im an XXL

I'll put my name forward too.

I can just about squeeze into a size L these days .Excuse any mistakes as I've just come back from testing a few pints of Backyard Subversion at the local Wetherspoons. Very nice it was too. :drink:

Thanks Dan,.

If you would like a forum T shirt please add your name below including those who have already said they are interested, you do not need to add the size required but your colour preference may be of help.

These were the colour options from last time Dan will have to advise if they are available this time.

Charcoal

Chestnut

Dark Chocolate

Olive

These were the colour choices last time Dan will have to advise if the same ones are on offer again.

Tan

Indigo Blue (not entirely sure this goes with the greens in the logo)

A couple of members -

20170216_112004.jpg

38DC9180-FB3B-42F4-8591-7FD7487E555B_zpsal16g01v.jpg

Members who have expressed an interest , add your name to the thread if you would like one.

@Robsparky99

@johnbarleycorn

@Wrongway

@wagum

@photek1000

@Gerryjo

@AndrewsBrew

Members who have expressed an interest so far (add your name to the thread if you would like one)

@Robsparky99

@johnbarleycorn

@Wrongway

@wagum

@photek1000

@Gerryjo

@AndrewsBrew

@Pavros

Members who have expressed an interest so far (add your name to the thread if you would like one)

@Robsparky99

@johnbarleycorn

@Wrongway

@wagum

@photek1000

@Gerryjo

@AndrewsBrew

@Pavros

@Tripster

Glad to see the t-shirts seem popular :thumb:
Almost up to 10 already - when I'm back in the office on Monday I'll see how it would work out
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back