Donald Trump

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he is an absolute nutter, but he's the only "politician" who has put policies into place he promised to his people. ( in my lifetime anyway) not that I know of anyway. I don't agree with his policies but kind of admire him as far as they all go, for his conviction

You obviously never laid down in the meadow at the bottom of Devonshire Street in New Houghton in Derbyshire, chewed on a bit of grass and just looked at the sky for something to do.

Bearing in mind that back in the late 40's and early 50's planes (both military and commercial) were flying in much smaller numbers and didn't fly anywhere near as high as they do now; but it was still possible to see the occasional vapour trail. :thumb::thumb:

Google "Mackerel Sky" and check out the photographs. They make man-made phenomena look pathetic! :thumb:

Not sure if your agreeing with me or not mate but i used to spend lots of time cloud gazing too. Weather modification is nothing new. The saturation and increases in air traffic does not cut it. Its disinfo. As long as the TV tell the people its just a conspiracy most will continue to believe them. The same people who didn't know what Saville was up to. People are slowly waking though.

I am surprised that there wasn't already a travel ban on those countries in place already. Honestly, Yemen, Sudan and Somalia have been hotspots for years, why is this ruling a surprise! Those countries are already flaged as no go for travel in this country and travellers are vetted throughly before comming here. I think that the way he implimented it could have been done smoother and the details should have been made clear for tech' company and residents in the states.

Not sure if your agreeing with me or not mate but i used to spend lots of time cloud gazing too. Weather modification is nothing new. The saturation and increases in air traffic does not cut it. Its disinfo. As long as the TV tell the people its just a conspiracy most will continue to believe them. The same people who didn't know what Saville was up to. People are slowly waking though.

There is undoubtedly a change in climate, in my 62 years I have seen winters get warmer to the extent that now people cannot deal with a drop of rain or a mm of snow. Traffic starts crawling at 1mph and schools close instantly. I used to walk to school in 1 foot of snow in winters particularly 1964.

What I will state as my view is that climate change is cyclical and natural and NO ONE has evidence that it is man made, it is all supposition, opinion and project fear ( with LOTS of vested interests in govt, science and business).Although I was not around then there have been several ice ages before even during the middle ages and Earth survived then .

Regarding the Chinese buying up land to ensure food production this is an inevitable outcome for mankind (see Mad Max or Waterworld) the growth curve for any population shown below indicates that following the log phase of exponential growth there will be a stationary phase. During this phase there will be just as many people dying as are born and this is indicative of catastrophic events such as food or water shortages and too many people. What we do not know is when the lag phase will be , the Chinese are merely preparing for this in advance and whether it is man made or natural is irellevant. Maybe Trump as a Real Estate tycoon is just the man to challenge the Chinese?

Growth_1.jpg

I can't help myself.............You had snow? Luxurah! I used to have to walk t' school and back through an avalanche with minus -70C headwinds, up hill both ways!

Aye it's tuff up north, especially if you can't afford a tee shirt in winter!

His dad comes in our shop a couple of times a week...
I'll ask him next time I see him!

yes please do, i used to like his style of comedy with paul whitehouse. dont see him in any thing now.

yes please do, i used to like his style of comedy with paul whitehouse. dont see him in any thing now.

His dad's just been in.
Apparently he's spending most of his time writing now, but says that he misses the "fun" of performing with the others from the Fast Show, so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him back on the small screen soon...

His dad's just been in.
Apparently he's spending most of his time writing now, but says that he misses the "fun" of performing with the others from the Fast Show, so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him back on the small screen soon...

Thanks for remembering to let me know, i enjoyed the fast show, hope they do another series.:thumb: