Military diet...me & and big mouth!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!
The best diet in the world is the one that starts tomorrow. :mrgreen:
My wife said, "You need to go on a diet but you mustn't have any temptations. While I'm out get rid of all those crisps, chocolate and biscuits you bought in for Xmas", so I did.
They were delicious!

After Xmas and our lass going on about getting fat!!
She's roped me into sharing this diet!!
http://themilitarydiet.com/military-diet-plan/
All I can say I'm a full on balloon knot!!
Weigh in is the morra.. :-(
Wish me luck!!

Starting lb for£ with weigh in on Wednesday.The incentive is that its through work and for every pound you loose from your initial weigh in they shall contribute that in money to charity so win win providing I can stick to it.I have never been on a diet in my but have managed to go over 13 stone so time to get motivated......

Good luck Bri, thats a diet of desperation and cupboard raiding.. something we will all soon be on with the collapse of civilisation (5 days to go..)..

Hang on a sec, it uses cups to measure?? cups are used for proportional recipes so the size of cup is irrelevant, a solution to the problem of a lack of credible weight standardiastion.

so simply use a big cup ;)

Just checked out that diet thingy and all I could think of was ...

So much for the saying "An army marches on its stomach!"​

On that diet I reckon they'd have trouble standing up never mind marching anywhere! :doh:

Gotta be a fake!

Just checked out that diet thingy and all I could think of was ...

So much for the saying "An army marches on its stomach!"​

On that diet I reckon they'd have trouble standing up never mind marching anywhere! :doh:

Gotta be a fake!

Ha ha!!
Mind I remember doing a few 10 mile yomp with all the kit rifle n that...just got in off the lash! No food (not I can remember..!) just lager n voddy n red bull...think back them we march with stupidly!!
Btw I've lost 8 lbs...but last nite I was so hungry I had a 12" pizza...
Sod this diet!! I got a cofeee now with milk n sugar!!
Our lass is a nurse! 16 hours shift!! I reckon she sneaked into the canteen!! Coz she been gauding her weight!
I said "pop into the scales pet!"
Ohhhh! I'm too tired!"
Mmmmmm!
Mind I haven't told her about the Maccy D's attack!!
Me doing my detective work this morning...a wine glass in the sink! And a bottle of opened bottle of merlot!! Ha ha!
10pm last nite..."pet do u want a black tea before I go to bed?"
"Thx no I'll make it my self!"
The next diet she was looking at from the tv sleeping beauty diet!!!!! Omg!!
Off she goes!!

If it's any consolation (and it won't be) over the last 30 years me and SWMBO have lost at least 400 kilos each! :thumb:

Unfortunately, we have gained 415 kilos in the same period! :whistle:

Here's a little joke to just hug to your chest whenever the words "diet" or "losing weight" are mentioned.

"I found the wife's old wedding dress under the bed last week and I asked her why it was there.
She told me 'I'm saving it for when I die. I want to be buried in that dress.'
All these years we've been married and I never suspected
that she expected to die from some terrible wasting disease!"

Now go and get a pint. The pubs are open in Australia! :thumb:

Latest posts

Back